Your job within the Sales & Marketing department
Within the Sales & Marketing department you are responsible for drawing up quotes for new projects. This requires good commutative skills. You are also responsible for the image of the company at fairs, demos, leaflets, banners and online.
The daily activities include per project:
- Recording the situation at the customer
- Come up with a logistics concept, together with the sales engineer
- Calculating the concept in spreadsheet calculations
- Representing the concept in Autocad drawings
- Prepare presentation of the concept in a powerpoint presentation
- Prepare the quotation with the final concept for the sales engineer
- Maintaining contact with suppliers at home or abroad
- Partly responsible for achieving the sales target for you
assigned markets and customers
What we expect
We expect from you a BSc, MSc or PhD grade in a fitting discipline like mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, IT or physics.
Languages and traveling abroad
Since we operate internationally you must speak English well, and you are prepared to travel abroad.
Speaking Dutch or German is preferred for communicating in the offices.
You understand how important our clients are and will always serve them well.
You can work rather independently in a team and have no 9 to 5 mentality, those people who go home and leave the work for their colleagues, do not fit in our company.
You have a valid driving license. We will require from you an official proof of good conduct, stating that you do not have a criminal record.
What we offer
The job offers a day-to-day variation as it takes you to large international industries and logistic companies. They do very much appreciate the skills of our engineers.
You will be working in a high tech company with a down-to-earth mentality which is staffed mainly by technicians and some secretaries.
On Fridays you are invited to join the communal lunch together with your colleagues.