Your job as a Manager
As a manager, you will work closely with the other managers. Together you strive to organize the activities on a profitable basis in such a way that our customers always have a perfectly running installation in the long term, with associated contracts and maintained customer relationships.
As a manager at AGVR, you are the intermediary between the customer and our organization and responsible for service contracts, quotations and sales of, among other things, new parts or contracts.
Important tasks in this position include:
- Follow up and / or renew current service contracts
- Sales of new service contracts, adjustments or new parts / repairs
- Preparing a forecast with the Managing Director Sales
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Transfer of sold service activities to the Operational Service Manager
- Assessing performed service activities and deciding whether they fall within or outside the service contract
- Purchase & follow-up of new and repair parts in collaboration with the internal service employee
- Drawing up and handling of invoices
What we expect
- Solution-oriented, result-oriented, eager to learn
- Accurate and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work without problems with Windows Office
We expect from you a BSc, MSc or PhD grade in a fitting discipline like mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, IT or physics with a minimum BSc thinking level
Languages and traveling abroad
Since we operate internationally you must speak English well, and you are prepared to travel abroad.
Speaking Dutch or German is preferred for communicating in the offices.
You understand how important our clients are and will always serve them well.
You can work rather independently in a team and have no 9 to 5 mentality, those people who go home and leave the work for their colleagues, do not fit in our company.
You have a valid driving license. We will require from you an official proof of good conduct, stating that you do not have a criminal record.
What we offer
The job offers a day-to-day variation as it takes you to large international industries and logistic companies. They do very much appreciate the skills of our engineers.
You will be working in a high tech company with a down-to-earth mentality which is staffed mainly by technicians and some secretaries.
On Fridays you are invited to join the communal lunch together with your colleagues.